catherineu2

Order/Payment

(0) Hearts

I was trying to make an online order but for some reason an error message kept coming up. I checked my credit card to make sure everything was ok and I noticed the payment went through. There is no record of the order on my Sephora account however. Did the order go through, will it show up on my account later, and if not will my credit card be refunded?

catherineu2

Re: Order/Payment

(0) Hearts

Ok thanks Melissa!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

No problem, Catherine! Thanks for all of your patience:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
melissabt

(0) Hearts

Sorry Catherineu2,

The pending authorizations will drop off your account in the next few business days. For Canadian orders, we unfortunately, are not able to manually remove the pending auths. You should expect to see them drop off in the next 5-8 business days depending on your financial institution.

<3 Melissa
catherineu2

(0) Hearts

I called the number and spoke to a representative but she said that since I am in Canada she can't see my account. She did tell me that the order didn't go through though so how do I get the pending charge removed off my credit card? Do I just have to wait & it will eventually be taken off?

dianabt

(0) Hearts

You're very welcome! If needed they can also assist in having the pending charges removed too. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mayuyam

(0) Hearts

can you assist me as well? The same thing happened to me. I received the error on my card for my order. I checked my card it says pending and the payment went through but my order was not confirmed and it doesn't show on my purchase history. Pls help!!!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Mayuyam I'll send you a message to help.

catherineu2

(0) Hearts

Thanks Diana!

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi catherineu2,

Most likely the payment you are seeing on your end is a pending authorization. Unless you received a confirmation from our website or the confirmation email, the order won't go through and won't be charged. I'd recommend you contact us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can investigate more thoroughly why the order didn't go through and if necessary, help push it into the system. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • catherineu2
    • mayuyam