Olivyah

Order Help

Hi I've literally spent over 2 hours trying to get my order to go through. I'm getting some random error and having issues with the website (just sephora, everything else works fine). I know for a fact that the multiple error messages I keep getting are wrong, and I've double, triple checked everything just in case. So pissed off, was trying to put in a large order for the end of the triple points fragrance event. Is there a staff member online that can help? Thanks!!

janinebt

Re: Order Help

I'll send you a private message to discuss this with you in more detail.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Olivyah

(0) Hearts

Is anyone else having this problem? The error was something about border free.

I called Sephora and it wont go through even when the representative placed the order. I called my bank and they said there was no problem there, we double checked everything, including my address (for billing to match shipping address on sephora). He said there were no problems and that the order should have gone through. Even after trying multiple times, he said sephora didn't even attempt to charge or pre-validate my credit card.

This is the same card and address I've used before without any issues. Also when I called Sephora they had to remove a ton of items from my order because they could not ship them to Canada (some of which I've had shipped just 2 months ago). I know there are certain regulations, but not being able to ship a Bobby Brown corrector?

Is there somewhere that lists all the products that cannot be shipped to Canada? I don't understand why at checkout I wasn't notified those items needed to be removed.

Sorry just so frustrated. Wasted half the day trying to solve this. I just don't understand, I've never had any issues with placing orders before.

If anyone has/is experiencing anything similar, please reply how you resolved it. Thanks!

janinebt

Hi Olivyah,

Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA so that one of our beauty advisors can assist you with getting this matter resolved in real time. Thanks!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • Olivyah