Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Ontrac says delivered, but no package received?

Has anyone ever had delivery issues with ontrac? They were suppose to deliver three packages, status is changed to deliver, I called Sephora and said that they were going to open up an investigation? 

😞 

Any advice? Suggestions? Experience? 

Re: Ontrac says delivered, but no package received?

I have now had 4 orders go missing with ontrac. Sephora was kind enough to refund but I won't be ordering online again until they change carriers. 

Totally garbage carriers! Can Sephora stop using this company! Two orders through this and disappeared! 

Same problem with me! I ordered something from Sephora on Dec 4, scheduled to arrive Dec 12. However, the shipping was delayed and finally “delivered” on Dec 20. We looked everywhere and could not find the package, so we checked the camera and didn’t see any ontrac trucks or man come by. For some reason they marked it as delivered when they didn’t even come. These are Christmas gifts and it’s horrible of them to do this! Sephora doesn’t even care to fix this and they only gave me an option to reship but 5/6 items were out of stock... 

Anonymous Insider

Help please my package was never delivered as claimed I've been so sad how can ontrac be so unprofessional and not knock advising delivery when vehicle at home may be an indicator some one is home . Does anyone know if store credit may be issued?

I'm have the same problem! Tracking indicates that the package was delivered today at 4:30 however it has NOT! I've been home all day - much of the time sitting on my veranda - It's a quiet street with very little traffic - With that in mind I would likely been aware if a UPS truck had been in my vicinity - so even if it had been delivered to the wrong house I would have likely seen the truck at the time it was supposedly delivered!

I just had the same experience!  Sephora customer services let me know that it would take up to 8 days to hear back from OnTrac after their "investigation". Unfortunately, I had purchased a bunch of items for my upcoming trip and now I need to go out and buy these items. I'll be out of the country for a couple weeks so by the time I get back, assuming OnTrac agrees my package was "lost", I'll have to return these items to Sephora anyway.  The customer service agent didn't seem concerned at all that I would end up returning these for a loss of revenue for Sephora. It really seemed like he didn't care about my business at all.

This is such a poor experience. I'll be purchasing my items from someone other than Sephora and will never ship anything from them again.  😞 

OMG im going thru that as we speak! Was on the phone with OnTrac for sutomer service for 20 minutes and no answer. So emailed cus this is some bullcrap.

I am having this same issue. My order says it was delivered two days ago but I was working from home for the past two days and received no deliveries - none were attempted. I checked the lobby of my apartment building where mail is received, and it is not there either. Will it eventually be delivered (late) even though it says it already was?

Ontrac is literally the worst. Between Sephora and Amazon, I have had about ten packages go missing over the last six months. I really wish Sephora would stop doing business with this company. It's the only shipping company I have ever had any problems with.

ONTRAC hasn't delivered any of our packages since Dec. 06, 2018.  I have many orders from Amazon that I will never get.  They don't seem to understand that I ordered these things because I need/want them!  Sephora doesn't seem to care.  They make me wait so long to reship that I don't get my "code word" items or rewards because they are gone!  What happened to flash delivery?  Don't they care about their customers?  What is ONTRAC doing with all this merchandise?  This is against the law!

Anonymous Insider

I just had this same issue! My package says it was delivered yesterday but I never got anything. And I was home at the time it says the package was delivered and never saw an OnTrac Van drive down my street. I'm going to call Sephora's customer service in the morning because I thought if give it one more day to see if it showed up.

Anonymous Insider

Hi tsalinas,

Sorry to hear that! I'll send you a message for more info.

🙂 -Laura

Anonymous Insider

I just had the same issue and need help resolving it. 

I'm having the same thing happening. I didn't bother to check my tracking because it was being delivered in 3 days, and I went out of town the day I thought it was to be delivered. I got back from my vacation today, and I still didn't have the package so I went online and checked, and it says it was delivered the day I was still in town and was home all day, which was the day before I left. I did not receive my package and will call once the call center opens. I hope Sephora's customer service center is like Athleta or Victoria's Secret because I've had items sent again without charge even when it was my error in sending a package to a wrong shipping address. Especially because this was not my error...

Anonymous Insider

@reveriedoll- If you haven't already had your issue taken care of by client services, please send me a message with your order number so that I can help!

🙂 -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing