Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Ongoing issues with your website!!!!!

This just goes from bad to worse. Initially, I could not read any reviews (I still can't). Now today, the site has me on the US site. When I change it to Canada, I cannot access anything. No products, no reviews, no account info. 

If this problem is not fixed soon, you will lose a valued customer. 

Re: Ongoing issues with your website!!!!!

Hi Melelina1,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing our website! We are not currently experiencing those issues on our end, so it sounds like you may need to update your plug-ins, or clear the cookies and cache on your internet browser. For optimal viewing, we recommend using the internet browsers Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to access Sephora.com. If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to upgrade to the newest version. Hopefully this will fix your issues! If the problem persists, please send me a private message and I would be happy to look into this in more detail for you. Thank you!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
Anonymous Insider

Re: Ongoing issues with your website!!!!!

Many of us have already cleared cookies and cache (more than once in my case) but still cannot read the reviews.

What specific plug-ins are you referring to? Mac users should not have to change browsers being that Safari worked just fine up until a few days ago. The last thing I want to do is download an additional browser onto my Mac just to use the Sephora website. Thank you! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing