Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Not receiving emails

Hi.  Since November I have not been receiving Amy emails.  I contacted customer service back in December and was told that I unsubscribed to emails, but I never did.  They reset my email account and said I should start getting emails again, but never did get any.  So I resubscribed, but it seems that I have to resubscribed every week because every time I check my account I am unsubscribed.  Can someone please check into this because I would like to start getting emails again.  I had been getting emails since 2006 when I signed up, but something changed in your system and have been having problems since November.

Re: Not receiving emails

Hi Zanna,

i am still ill not receiving any emails.  I rechecked my subscription status and it was once again showing I am unsubscribed.  It seems that every Sunday I need to resubscribed to the emails.  

Beth

Hi Beth530,

I'm so sorry to hear you have not been receiving promotional emails! I went ahead and refreshed your subscription and sent you a link to reset your password. Please be sure to click through this email as this should fix the issue. If you still do not receive promotional emails within 10 business days, please send me a private message so I can research this in more detail for you. Thank you!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Okay thank you.  I went ahead and reset my password and will wait the 10 days.  Hopefully I will start receiving emails again.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing