beautyncheck
Accepted Solution

No illamasqua in Canada!!! Why!!!

I want to use these products so bad, but I unfortunately I don't have a credit card, I can't purchase online or order from the States. I'm stuck to making a purchases in Sephora stores alone, and as far as I can tell, every Sephora in southern Ontario that I've gone to has never heard of illamasqua. I managed to find the odd girl working there that was vaguely familiar with the brand, but she told me it was unlikely that they'll EVER come to Canada. What a joke!! Why is that....

jkb89

Re: No illamasqua in Canada!!! Why!!!

(0) Hearts

You can order from the Illamasqua site directly as well, they ship internationally! It will be difficult as you cannot test the products before hand but it's one option.

emilycf

(0) Hearts

Don't worry, I just saw their display in the Square One mall. It's a small display, but it's still there.

baazigar

(0) Hearts

:s huh ? i just called sephora square one, after i read your post and the associate told me they were not selling it there!!!

kittycatgirlmeow

Seriously...we want Illamasqua! It's time to go global, guys. I don't trust online swatches and descriptions, so I went to the mall the other day and was told the Sephora there doesn't even carry it :smileysad:

summerlovin2

(0) Hearts

My local store didn't carry Illamasqua for a long time, but I'm so happy they do now! I hope you find it, beautyncheck. It's a gorgeous line. :smileyhappy:

oliviabt

@Beautyncheck, Many brands we carry on Sephora.com are only available at select store locations in the US & Canada. As DivaDes mentioned, brand distribution levels are a contributing factor as well as how much space the store has.  

To confirm if a store near you carries a specific item or brand you find on our website, I would recommend calling the store ahead of time. For other questions, or help placing an order, feel free to give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). Thanks!

XO,
Olivia
divades

Because Illamasqua is such a new company, it's hard to ke...

Because Illamasqua is such a new company, it's hard to keep up with product demands, especially with going into Sephora(who's so large) as it's only current North America distributor. As the brand has been slowly growing over the past 2 years, they are making great strides on getting the inventory over to North America. They are currently working on opening a flagship store in New York, so hopefully that will help them grow to the point where they can expand their Sephora markets.

~Des

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • summerlovin2
    • oliviabt
    • emilycf
    • divades
    • baazigar