ladys84
Accepted Solution

No VIB Icon Under My Screen Name...Why Not?

Hello,

I made V.I.B. in September I believe. There is no little cute pink VIB box under my name and I want to know why this is so. Thanks in advance

kahls

Re: No VIB Icon Under My Screen Name...Why Not?

(0) Hearts

I was having the same problem. I have been registered as a VIB for at least two years now.

hydee77

I'm having the same issue. I also never receive any VIB related emails or any Sephora email for that matter, even though it shows me as subscribed on my profile.  I'm lucky to get the cards in the mail otherwise I would never be able to use my perks that come with VIB status. :smileyhappy:

If anyone reads this and is able to help with these issues, I would greatly appreciate it!

keelybt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@Hydee77 I'm unable to send you a message directly.  I sent you an email instead. :smileyhappy:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi ladys84, 

I was able to locate your account and see that yes you are a verified VIB client and since you have access to our VIB boards, it may be a slight technical glitch on our end. Not to worry, you are still eligible for all of our VIB promotions and offers and I have forwarded this feedback to be further investigated and have notated your sephora.com account. Thank you for notifying us and I'm so sorry for any confusion it may have caused. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions or concerns. :smileyhappy: Thank you!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ladys84

(0) Hearts

Thank you for responding Diana! You all have the best customer service indeed!

lisajenks

(0) Hearts

Hello, I don't have the VIB icon either and I want to place an order today! Help!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Lisajenks  I will be happy to take a look at your account and send you a message with more information. :smileyhappy:

sktkdeh

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I was told in store that I was a VIB but this isn't showing up online. I would love to qualify for the VIB sale, SOS :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Sktdeh and Karencianap  I will be happy to take a look at your accounts and send you a private message with more information.

karencianag

Same problem here!

I've been told in store I'm a VIB and was able to use it in store.  I got access denied online.  HELP!!!!

They have some products available online and not in store.  I want my 20% off online!  :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • hydee77
    • dianabt
    • ladys84
    • karencianag
    • sktkdeh