Answer
isephora
No Emails Issue - This Should Be Brought to Sephora's Attention
(0) Hearts

After skimming through the posts on this site, I see that I am not the only one with this issue.

Here's my scenario: I've been a Beauty Insider since 2008 and have had the same email up until Dec. 2010. I changed from Yahoo to Gmail. Since the changed two things happened: I became a VIP member and the emails stopped coming. The catalogs stopped coming in the mail also. I've emailed Customer Service a few times and have spoken with a Sephora rep in the store. Each time they reset my email and said I should be fine. Yet I am still not receiving emails. The only thing I received from Sephora was the Chic Week coupon which seemed like it was only for VIP members but in fact was for anyone who is a Beauty Insider ( I saw online ads on nearly every beauty blog and YouTube). 

I feel like I have missed out on major news, deals, sales, and other perks Sephora has to offer; especially since being VIP means you're getting "the best" deals than if you were a Beauty Insider. I do believe that this issue should be brought to Sephora's attention. A simple "reset" of the email or calling the 1-800 number will not work. I hope that whoever sees this post informs the key people of Sephora that there is a problem with email subscriptions and it's not just one or two people but many.

Thank you

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
starshinegloss
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've had the same issue, only for years and years. I had to contact them several times last year, and I don't think I've even received one catalog in the mail this year (and it's August). Do they even make them anymore? I do get emails, but mostly the ones that tell me to go shop because they're things in my cart. Nice try, Sephora. 

btmod1
(0) Hearts
Hi Starshinegloss,

Our seasonal catalogs are now released electronically and we no longer have paper versions to send out via mail. The new electronic catalog is environmentally friendly, and ensures that all of our clients are able to access it quickly and easily. We understand it is a big change for some clients and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

You are able to view the latest catalog here> http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/mediaContentTemplateNoNav.jsp?mediaId=15200045

xo, Mia
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • ran8
    • isephora
    • j4d3