Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

New Website

What's the deal with your new website? Many links are broken or take me to blank pages. The menus drop down for a micro second.  I have to try several times before I can grab a link (that is then broken or a blank page).  Even my Beauty Talk links are broken!  However, Beauty Talk is the only thing that seems to work moderately well if I can get past the screen not scrolling or scrolling significantly past the next item.

I hope this is just a test run or an anomaly that will be fixed shortly (like within the next few hours).  I don't normally complain, but I don't like change and I don't like change that doesn't work.

Re: New Website

It would be in your best interest, Sephora, to answer your customers in this time of frustration. 

can't believe that sephora's been aware of the issue for almost 2 weeks and the problem is still there. why switch out a perfectly good system for a worse faulty one..

Same here but I thought there was something wrong with my browser. So many random links are broken, even ones that seem pretty relevant? For example, I can't access my "likes" on the website.

Still having this issue too

OMG, I thought I was the only one. Sephora needs to fix this ASAP. Not only is it embarrassing for them to be such a huge company to not be able to get their ish together, it is extremely frustrating to their paying clients. RIDICULOUS. The 400 Bad request occurred last week and I just thought it was a glitch but after attempting to use the site several times (on different days) I realized this is a problem and to have this glitch go on for DAYS on end is mind boggling!

Where is the full list of brands? When I click the brand menu button, I'm presented with a short list of the brands that you want me to see, but there's no way to access the entire list of brands. This is not helpful. Please make the entire brand list easily available. Thanks! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

This website is very frustrating.  I'm a VIP member and was logging in to place an order.  I give up!  I search by brand, and that's not happening.  I live near an Ulta store, so sadly I'll have to take my business there today.

So disappointed this is still not fixed. Customer service is not helpful and no end in sight. Very bad experience- time to shop somewhere else... 

Anonymous Insider

3/10-17 

And Sephora site still not working!! 

Unacceptable for "premiere" beauty site.

when will it be fixed so we can actually shop? And buy? 

Anonymous Insider

The site is just so frustrating - been getting 404 bad requests for days and days. And I have an order (bday month) I would like to place.  But if Sephora can't straighten this out - time to shop elsewhere.

just sad - why would they let this out when it so obviously not working. If you start fresh at Sephora site you can use search and get response but after looking at one item, you cannot get to another product page.

its useless and disappointing beyond frustrating.

its been almost 2 weeks or more - why hasn't Sephora fixed this yet? 

I am VIB rouge like others here, and it's a joke. What a shame.

I am VIB Rouge, and if this isn't fixed, I may take my buisnessnelsewhere- almost every link I try is broken, can't search by brand, can't figure how to look at my account!  I was going to place an order this evening, but maybe I will go to Nordstrom instead.  Just revert to the previous version of your website unless you want to lose good customers!!!!!

No kidding--this is driving me crazy!!!! No way to link to the website on Safari without the Error message. Do they honestly not know this is happening after all this time???? 

Website still doesn't work on safari. It's been 7 days now. This is unbelievable in this day and age. When will it be fixed. Very frustrating. Maybe we should go to Ulta ?

Wow, I thought I was the only one. Thanks for bringing up this issue. It's very frustrating. Has anyone from Sephora responded?

Anonymous Insider

Why are you bothering to send me emails with web links, Sephora? Over the last week, sephora.com has hardly functioned and most attempts to use the site result in a "400 bad request page." It's my birthday this week and I've been given money to buy what I want at Sephora...except that your site doesn't run with chrome and while it runs in incognito mode some of the time, it's hit or miss. Even when it does run the top menus are so intrusive it's obnoxious to just browse the site. I guess I'll have t shop elsewhere since it's not been fixed in well over a week.

Any updates this yet? It seemed to be better the other day but today it's back to giving me the 400 error for everything I click on except for the homepage and BeautyTalk.

Can't log on using safari. It's been 6 days now. Awful!!

It is clear that the new "upgrades" to the Sephora website were not tested or not tested well enough before they went live. The site is almost unusable. I use my sephora app on my ipone to browse new products and read reviews. I can only imagine the amount of money this is costing them.

This is ridiculous, they must be losing out on so much $$ because i am a vib rouge. i will have to shop at ulta... I can't access anything on the site, on safari and on google chrome for mac.  

Same issue.  EVERY click takes me  to 400 bad request.  How could the site be this messed up?  At least I know it isn't just my computer.  What an epic fail for such a major company.  Annoying.

Agh! I am so glad that I am not alone! Everything I try to do says the bad request thing! Why has this not been addressed thru an email or otherwise?!? 

testing