Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

New Website

What's the deal with your new website? Many links are broken or take me to blank pages. The menus drop down for a micro second.  I have to try several times before I can grab a link (that is then broken or a blank page).  Even my Beauty Talk links are broken!  However, Beauty Talk is the only thing that seems to work moderately well if I can get past the screen not scrolling or scrolling significantly past the next item.

I hope this is just a test run or an anomaly that will be fixed shortly (like within the next few hours).  I don't normally complain, but I don't like change and I don't like change that doesn't work.

Re: New Website

It's awful...nothing works, no drop down of all the brands...what the heck!  I don't want to see only 4 "featured" brands, I want to see them all!  You really messed up on this one, Sephora.  Not a fan.  AT ALL.

Completely unusable! 

Not working for me on Safari for Mac... what the heck sephora?? Can't click ANYTHING but the home page... can't search, no Loves List, no products, etc...

Why Sephora needs to change the website? Sephora should fire the whole team of the website tech support.

Same here! Cannot access anything.

happening to me too - can't access anything. 😞

I too am having constant frustrating problems with the website.  Get the 400 error every other click.  trying to spend money and I can't...

it's so bad!! I can't search by brand and half the time when I search for anything I get a 400 bad request page. Pages are also loading SUPER slow. It is unusable.

What I want to know is how do I find the master list of brands?  The brands tabs doesn't have any info about all the brands Sephora carries.

I finally gave up trying to browse on Chrome but on IE, page loading is super slow.  Any updates?  I

Ditto! I absolutely LOATHE the new format. It's such a pain - I click on the 'add to loves' button and it doesn't work half the time or I have to click multiple times to get it into my loves list. Clicking on my loves list only takes me there half the time, the other half I get the '400 bad request' error. I can't click directly on products or I'll get the 400 bad request error. Instead, I have to open it in a new window. And I can't find the brand list! 

Sephora, please please PLEASE go back to the older version. It was so much easier to navigate. This new site has honestly made me hold off on purchases I normally would have already made by now. 

I am also having a problem accessing most pages on the new site. I get a blank page with the following error:

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.

Hope it gets fixed soon

I guess the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is true. The old site was easy to navigate, but this one is a pain. The drop menu is absolutely annoying, and why under Brand there's only Sephora Collection, New brands and only few Featured brands. Where is the list of all the brands? Please don't rob customers from freedom to choose what to browse.  

New site set up is total fail. Can't browse, can't access the brands etc. 

Just posted about this. Having the same issues in Chrome only.

I have tried three different browsers, this new set up is  a total fail. The brands list is gone, if your mouse twitches the popups take over. They seem to be only featuring high end brands unless you type a brand in the search bar. Instead of it being fun to shop which encourages me to buy more, its a big frustrating pain and I just close it down.

I noticed this new format works in some browsers better than others. We shouldn't have to play musical browsers and I'm glad this is being looked into!

Yes, this is so frustrating!! I can't follow links, shop, or even see my basket. Ugh!

Agreed -- Not liking this new site!  

Hi @Titian06,

We're so sorry for any inconvenience and we're working to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Any updates for us? It's still not working. 

testing