Answer
New Iphone 4 cases
(0) Hearts

How can i get one of those cool Sephora Iphone 4 cases? Someone on the facebook wall was talking about it and it had pictures of it, so cute! They said it was free too! arrgghhhh!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

You have to download the Sephora App for Iphone in order to get the code.

I'm kinda bummed I don't have an iphone because those cases are super cute! Anyone who has the app or is willing to download the app please share the code! Nobody mentioned it on the FB wall and I've googled and nobody has it up yet since it's so new :womanhappy:

jdorezrg, thanks for your reply! From your answer, I was able to put on my detective hat and took a look around using the app on my iphone. The code is MOBILE and it's eligible with any online order. 

I am so psyched! I was getting sick of my bright pink case, so the sleek new one from Sephora will be a welcome change. 

BTW, the app is super useful, i usually use it while shopping in-store, you can look up customer reviews as well as US pricing (I am in Canada and prices are significantly higher here)

I hope you have a lovely holiday season!

oxst

(0) Hearts
Yay! Thanks for the update =D I'm gonna use this code to get this case for my sis. If I had an iphone I'd probably stalk this app too haha it'd be so useful to look thru while shopping instore. Happy holidays to you too!
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation