sephoraadmin2

New BeautyTalk Feedback Thread

[ Edited ]

We are very excited to share with you the new look and feel of BeautyTalk!

This community is for you and we value your feedback, so let us know any questions or comments in the thread below.  Please be patient as we are still ironing out a few kinks, but we want to hear it all!

ArohpesGirl

Re: New BeautyTalk Feedback Thread

(0) Hearts

ArohpesGirlAva.jpg

Greetings!

I have not been able to upload my photo for my avatar directly, and I was wondering if that was because there is now the expanded avatar gallery.

Now that I see that I do appear to be able to upload it here, did I miss a welcome thread where people are supposed to upload their new photos in that are not directly related to any other topic?

I apologize for any confusion and thank you for any assistance.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Another glitch. Sometimes posting images work and sometimes they don't, especially for edit posts. The "rich text" tab have the include picture icon, but when I switch to HTML tab (because attaching pic doesn't work so I just wrote the code in) and then switch back, the picture icon in "rich text" format disappears (every time, I tried on different posts).

nanobear18

how do i look at private messages i have received and reply to them? thanks! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I'm hoping you saw my post to help:smileytongue:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

On the homepage by you number of hearts there is a little enevelope on the left right about start a conversation, just click on that. :smileyhappy:

berniebeauty