cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

My package said DELIVERED AT MAILBOX, BUT THERE WAS NOTHING THERE

This has been my worst experience with SEPHORA ! I placed an order and was missing an item. they sent me the item i was missing. i tracked it and said it was delivered in my mail box,but there was nothing there.. i already asked my neighbors and no one seen the mail man leave a package. Ive called sephora and they just give me the run around and cant seem to want to help me. I also emailed them and they sent me a message saying the tracking shows it was delivered and they hope im enjoying my product, how can i enjoy my product if i havent recieved it..HELP !! HAS ANYONE HAD THIS ISSUE IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO FROM THIS POINT

Anonymous Insider

Re: My package said DELIVERED AT MAILBOX, BUT THERE WAS NOTHING THERE

This has to be my worst expirience shopping online with sephora. I understand sephora reps are busy but its totally unfair that Ive already paid for something that i havent recieved and sephora doesnt seem to care. I was told they would look into it but havent heard from anyone as of yet. Sephora made the mistake and missed an item on my order .they sent me a replacement ..tracking says delivered by usps at mail box but there was nothing there. Now it seems like theres nothing i can ..HELP 

Re: My package said DELIVERED AT MAILBOX, BUT THERE WAS NOTHING THERE

Hi @Anonymous,

I'll send you a private message shortly to look into this for you.

Cheers!
Nikko
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing