Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

My order was cancelled even though I'm sure I entered the information correctly

I just got an email about an order I placed last Sunday saying my order was cancelled due to an unsuccessful authorization of my payment information. This is confusing as I double checked to make sure that I entered my information correctly, and I sat there next to my grandfather while he entered his PayPal information, so I don't see what went wrong. Please help me with this, because I need my order by next Monday. Thank you!

Re: My order was cancelled even though I'm sure I entered the information correctly

Hi @Anonymous,

I would be happy to look into this for you! I'll send you a private message after I've researched this further. Please check your inbox momentarily. Thank you.

Best,

Mali

Anonymous Insider

Re: My order was cancelled even though I'm sure I entered the information correctly

How do I check my inbox? I clicked on my account and I don't see an inbox/messages section.

Hi Serafini, On your Beauty Talk  profile page, you can click on your private messages on the right hand side. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. ^-^

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing