Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

My order is unable to be processed but I was charged for it 4 times.

I've been trying to make a purchase online but it keeps saying "We're sorry but we are unable to process your order with the information provided. Please verify your billing information and try again." yet I have been charged for it 3 times on my bank account. How can I complete my purchase and remove those transactions?

Re: My order is unable to be processed but I was charged for it 4 times.

Hi sienaheidemann,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience! You are receiving that error message because we were unable to verify your payment information. In order to successfully place an order on Sephora.com, your billing address must match exactly what your financial institution has on file. I recommend double-checking your payment information with your bank before attempting to place another order. Additionally, any charges you see on your account from Sephora.com are pending authorizations that will drop off your account within 1-7 business days. Thank you!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

My card was charged 2 times because my address was wrong but instead of just denying the purchase I was charged. When will I get my money back

Same happened to me.. this makes non sens.. Sephora is already expensive enough.. I got such an hard time trying to order, and my order is always denied.. BUT CHARGED. I use the right addresses and informations... but never able to get through an order anymore. What is happening Sephora?

@vanessadaly I will look into this for you and will send you a PM. 

@hollybbbb I will take a look and will send you a PM. 

Hi, this also happened to me. I tried to make a purchase and it charged my credit card but the order never went through. May I please get a refund from the two purchases that didn’t go through? 

Hi @Liz1475

Sorry to hear about this. In reviewing your account, I see that you were recently assisted.

Regards,

Danee

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing