Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

My order is still processing almost a week later?

I ordered some items during the Spring VIB 15% off sale on April 21 and I still haven't received a tracking number or a ship date. It's coming up on almost a week since the time of order and theres still no update. It's all very frustrating and I honestly regret ordering online. This wait is ridiculous especially when this is my first time using the website to shop. Now I know to just go in store versus order online. Has anyone received their products yet? Has anyone received a tracking number yet? Or did the package just magically arrive at your house?

Re: My order is still processing almost a week later?

This is what has happened to me. Ordered on 4/21 with no further information other that my order is being 'processed'. I ordered a large amount of items too. Really unfortunate as I have never had an issue. 

Re: My order is still processing almost a week later?

Hi @jessmonosmoke,

I'm sorry to hear this! We are currently experiencing a 2-4 business day delay at our warehouse due to the high volume of orders placed during the promotion. This is added to the original shipping time frame of the standard 3 day shipping you have in your order. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this time! You will receive an email with tracking information once your order ships. 

XOXO,
Marieke
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing