casebyluck

My beauty talk title changed

(0) Hearts

To 'special guest' is that directed towards my handicaps? I don't like to be treated this way. Have I been demoted? And for what reason? I think someone needs to look into my account and stop punishing me for something I couldn't have foreseen. I have done nothing wrong and it seems like discrimination especially since I cannot really defend myself in any way other than through this forum. I would like a fully trained supervisor to look through my account, exchanges in emails, and explain how I resulted in being banned from purchasing and please contact me via private message.

miabt

Re: My beauty talk title changed

(0) Hearts

Hi casebyluck,

The title you see on each profile coincides with how much that person is contributing to the community.  Everyone starts out as a “Newcomer” and continues to earn new titles and badges as they participate in conversations, ask & answer questions, tag posts and leave comments.  The title has nothing to do with your spend total and are certainly not meant in a derogatory or discriminatory manner.  If additional clarification is needed, please send me a private message and I would be happy to help.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • miabt
    • casebyluck