Answer
j420
My VIB points doesn't seem correct
(0) Hearts

My VIB point tracker says I am $203 of the $350 from being a VIB member. This means I had only spent $147 so far. However, calculating through my purchase history, I had spent $275 this calendar year without counting anything I had returned. That means the counter should state I have $75 left to go. I had both called and emailed customer service a few times and no one ever gave me an answer and only providing me general information on the VIB terms like spending $350 within the calendar year and returned items don't count. My account had been reseted once before but the points still don't add up. Can someone please help and see what is wrong? Or is there anything I had calculated incorrectly?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
lowrah
Answered
(0) Hearts

Where do you see the counter? I must be blind. I thought I requalified, but I haven't gotten the 10% off coupon and it's been more than 2 weeks.

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi j420, 

Your current spend total on your account shows only what we have on record including returns. If you have any items that you are not seeing in your purchase history please let us know and send us copies/faxes/screenshots of your receipts so that we can take another look. 

Even if you spent $275 in products your returns will deduct from that total and take you away from $350 which is why your amount needed to qualify is again lower. 

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 (select option 2) if you have any other questions about your VIB account. Thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • lowrah
    • j420
    • dianabt