Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Multiple accounts blocked?

I admit that I'm using multiple accounts to shop at Sephora. But I had never done anything illegal or placed too many orders. A month ago I returned a package and it hasn't been refunded. I just called customer service to find out what happened. An advisor asked if I have multiple accounts, I said "YES". Then she told me "You're not welcome to shop online at Sephora anymore and all your accounts have been blocked, but you're still welcome to shop in store". BUT she didn't give me a reason! Anyone know why? I appreciated! (For the return package, she said it will be investigated within 6 weeks).

Re: Multiple accounts blocked?

The same thing happened to me. But I did not have multiple accounts. I called them and ask for the reason why my account has been locked for security reasons, they just told me that " You are not able to shop online anymore but we welcome you to shop at the store to experience our in-store service, something like that...." I was so MAD and cannot do anything. Even now, during COVID-19 I cannot even go to store or shop online... 

Re: Multiple accounts blocked?

Hi trucyhtran, 

Looks like you are live chatting with one of our representatives who will be able to assist you with this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please contact a Moderator. 

Cheers, 

Megan 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing