Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Multiple Issues Regarding Beauty Insider Account

What is going on with the beauty insider points and status, I'm a VIB !!!?? I have NO POINTS shown and I have 1949 points total. As well on the mobile app it is telling me to create an account because I don't have one apparently?? I'm always having issues with my Sephora account....HELP!!!!Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 11.33.21 AM.png

I'm is up and running again.

Mine is up and running again.

Re: Multiple Issues Regarding Beauty Insider Account

I had over 6000 points and now I'm at 0...hope they fix this soon!

Hi @scottishsweetie + @Allison1349 + @Allison1349 + @SchylarR. So sorry about any confusion. Our Beauty Insider system was performing our annual year end maintenance. Everything should be restored. If you are still not seeing your account information, send me a message with your Beauty Insider email.

xo, jamila

RE: Multiple Issues Regarding Beauty Insider Account

I’m also missing all my Points also but my app still has me logged into my account and says I’m rouge.

Same thing just happened to me too! I don't even have a beauty insider account anymore?

Hi Everyone, 

This issue should now be fixed and you should now be seeing your correct point total on your Sephora account. Please log out and then back in to see the update. Thank you for your patience and I am very sorry for the confusion. If you are still seeing the incorrect point total, please let me or another available mod know and we will assist you further. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

over 6 hours ago I was told the same thing but still no c...

over 6 hours ago I was told the same thing but still no change it shows me as no points , no rouge status but still tells me to sign up for beauty insider. I have signed out and signed back in a few times and no change. It's like my account nolonger exists yet I have been super active so I have no clue what is going on.

@JaneanBT I have logged in and out several times and nothing is resolving this issue. It is not fixed and neither the website nor the app is allowing me to buy anything. Please advise.

hi i have a problem where my account says i didn’t join the beauty insider program but i did because i get emails from it telling me updates and etc. every time i try to join the beauty insider program again to see if it will work, it doesn’t load. i don’t know what to do because i can’t access the insider bar code whenever i buy makeup. help please!

It just happened to me too! Not sure how to fix it!

some thing happened to my account. does anyone know what can we do

I'm vib rouge same thing is happening to me...whats going on Sephora!!

I just login and noticed mine are gone too! What in the world!? I had a lot of points! I hope this gets fixed soon! 

Spoiler

Mine too, if my 977 points aren't put back I will return everything I bought last month.  I was told they never expire

Anonymous Insider

Same here, all my points is gone as well as my VIP Rouge account 

Same here and I can't with this

Mine is doing this too!!! Ugh

it's super annoying....literally losing it rn!! I really hope they get it fix soon!

did they fix the problem yet? it just happened to me like 5 min ago..

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 11.33.21 AM.png
testing