Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Mother’s Day Perfume #SephoraGiveaway

Happy Mother’s Day! To celebrate your mom (and yourself), three lucky winners will take home a set of four perfumes including I LOVE NEW YORK by Bond No. 9, VIKTOR & ROLF Flowerbomb, Prada Candy, and MARCHESA PARFUM D’EXTASE—a $411.00 value.

For a chance to win, follow @Sephora on Twitter and reply to the question we ask on May 9, 2013 with #SephoraGiveaway in your tweet. All correct replies received within an hour of the trivia question are eligible to win. The three winners will be selected at random from the pool of correct replies. Watch your Twitter feed on May 9, 2013 for a chance to win.

May_Frag_Giveaway.jpg

See official rules below.

Good luck! 

Re: Mother’s Day Perfume #SephoraGiveaway

Oh wow! What a gorgeous prize package!!! Pick me! Pick me! I love love love Sephora products, thank you for the chance.

@plumerea

OH MY GOOOODNESSS!!!! This would make my mothers Day AMAZING!!! I was just in your Danbury location and smelled the Marchesa. Ive been beating myself up ever since for not buying it!!!! And the bottle is truly stunning!!!! Thank you for the amazing opportunity Sephora!!!! Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous Insider

This would be a Awesome Mother's Day present ! Thanks .Looking forward to the question ! @djc319

Anonymous Insider

@thriftysteffi is crossing her fingers ❤️

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • May_Frag_Giveaway.jpg
testing