ChickenJr

Mod help? Distance from Rouge increasing with every purchase

I've made three purchases this week, two online and one in store. With each purchase my additional amount needed to spend to reach Rouge increases. 

I placed an order on the 4th and it jumped from around $60 to $252. I log in this morning after another large online order and a smaller purchase in store and I'm now $258 away. I'm no mathematician but this isn't adding up right.

How can I find out how far from Rouge I really am? And what the heck is going on with the totals that only some of us are getting affected by this? I see numerous posters with the same problem but little response. I don't think I received any points for what I bought in store either, although one of the items is in my purchase history. I used to just take the totals shown on the site at face value, I'm starting to think I need to take screenshots with each order to avoid more of this nonsense.

Any insight is appreciated.

oklady2013

Re: Mod help? Distance from Rouge increasing with every purchase

(0) Hearts

Sorry but it isn't fixed. Mine has yet to be corrected. That $61 ADDITION to my amount to become Rouge is still showing. so NO it isn't fixed. I and many others are getting frustrated with hearing it's fixed when it's not.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi ChickenJr, we did have an issue where some accounts showed an incorrect higher spend total and that issue was fixed a few days ago. I'll be happy to double check your spend total.  Store purchases can take a couple days to update and online purchases should update shortly after the order ships.  I will send you a message with more information about your spend total.

Samee21

(0) Hearts

I posted about a similar issue and got no response. Some assistance would be appreciated!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • oklady2013
    • ChickenJr
    • Samee21