Answer
abbyabnormal
Missing points and some existing points don't count towards VIB
[ Edited ]

I've been trying to get some help on another account for missing points and the fact that the majority of my points don't count towards my VIB status. I just started shopping at Sephora in February of this year so every purchase I have made should count.

Ever since the website changed over my points have been screwed up, going from the wrong number to 0 and back to the wrong number again. I don't have all of my receipts [I won't be throwing out any more from this point on because of this issue] but I went through all of my products and added up the amount I should have.

How can I make sure that my points are fixed and actually count towards VIB? How can I prove what I have purchased because nothing, including purchase I made last week are showing up under purchase history any more. Even when my card gets scanned the points never get added and even after calling customer service I still don't have the correct points....

Edit: Also, sorry this apparently didn't go into the proper section even though I clicked "Customer Service".

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
ChicDabbler
Answered
[ Edited ]

yeah there was a period of time when that happen to me, too! and I end up with negative balance for a while cuz I redeemed a 100pt perk when I apparently don't have 100pts (I did but it messed up). Lastly, the pts displayed on my sephora.com account was different from the pts Sephora store told me I have at the register. Have you went to a physical store and ask them to check how much points you have? it may be correct while the website one is wrong.

You can email them, or call them, which is faster. If you ordered online, then aside from receipt you probably still have the order confirmation?

I gave up and almost stopped shopping at Sephora, but then the website and store pts matched. Since I didn't remember how much pts I was suppose to have, I start anew.

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Abbyabnormal. I'm so sorry that you are missing points.  I will be happy to take a look and send you a message with more information.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • abbyabnormal
    • LazorBlades