Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

Missing items in the Marc Jacobs Lipstick set AND Rouge gift??

Two things I would like some help with please...

1: I bought the Marc Jacobs Up All Night Five-Piece Petites Le Marc Lip Creme Collection online on the 16th of December (order number 54289102XX) as a gift to my friend. She opened it yesterday only to find that instead of the five different shades, she had been given two of two shades (Slow Burn and Miss Scarlet) and no Scandal or No Angel, as shown in the attached photos.

The shades she has are:

Oh Miley! x1

Slow Burn x2

Miss Scarlet x2

The biggest problem is that I am in New Zealand (where she is also as I had brought the set as a gift over to her) until December so I cannot even go and exchange it in store. Can you please help us find a solution for this muck up?

FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender 5.jpgFullSizeRender 3.jpgFullSizeRender 2.jpg

2: The second part is that my Rouge Welcome Gift (NARS blush) seems to have disappeared. A few days ago I had popped it into my basket, but then logged out of the app before making the order because my points had disappeared and I was back to VIB like a few others seem to have experienced during your maintenance and caused issues with other (point) rewards in my basket. In logging out, the app told me it would clear my basket, and I accepted that because I had my products saved in my love list anyway, and could easily add them and the Rouge gift back into my basket later. The points and my Rouge status is back, but now the problem is that the Rouge gift seems to have disappeared on the Rewards page from where I had originally added it. 

Re: Missing items in the Marc Jacobs Lipstick set AND Rouge gift??

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll look into this and send you a PM soon. 

XOXO,
Marieke
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos4
  • FullSizeRender 5.jpg
  • FullSizeRender 3.jpg
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
testing