meganvfischer

Missing Beauty Insider Points?

(0) Hearts

Hello! I originally had 50 beauty insider points from purchasing the UD Naked Pallete. Today I went out and bought a Clarisonic Mia 2, so I should have a total of about 199 points. When I look at my account, it says I still only have 50. The associate in Sephora did have some trouble finding my account because I didn't have a card yet, but he did eventually find it and said the points had been added. I'm just not sure why they aren't showing up.

ameax

Re: Missing Beauty Insider Points?

(0) Hearts

It takes a little bit of time for the points to go into the system.  If you just bought your clarisonic today, give it a few days and then go check. 

miabt

Re: Missing Beauty Insider Points?

(0) Hearts

Hi meganvfischer,

Purchases can take up to 2 business days to properly populate in client accounts, so it it highly possible that it is still updating.  If you do not see your purchase by Tuesday, please send me a private message, along with your receipt attached, and I would be happy to update your points.  For immediate assistance, please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA, MON-FRI: 6am to 9pm PST & SAT-SUN: 8am to 5pm PST and one of our Beauty Advisors can assist you.  Thanks!

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • ameax
    • miabt
    • meganvfischer