beccakasman

Makeovers: are they free/can I choose my product?

(0) Hearts

I have a wedding coming up and the bride has told us bridesmaids to do our own makeup for the big day...yeah...anyway, so since I want to look flawless in pictures, I know I can't do it myself and therefore have decide to either go to MAC, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Clinique (got my senior prom makeup done here, it was like an 8/10), or Sephora and have them use NARS products (my friend suggested NARS since she said it should look great in photos). I cannot do Dior, Chanel, etc. since my mall doesn't have those beauty counters.

My question is, if I go to Sephora, are the makeovers free and if so, can I ask the artist to only use certain brands? Can they apply fake lashes if needed as well? I know technically at Macys and stuff the makeovers are free at the beauty counters but it is appreciated if you buy something. I have no problem buying something at Sephora, but before I go in for a test run I just want to hear some experiences/advice...are the artists there trained like they are at lets say the MAC store?

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

melissabt

Re: Makeovers: are they free/can I choose my product?

(0) Hearts

You're very welcome, I hope that you enjoy your appointment! http://bit.ly/14NNF77

<3 Melissa
melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Beccakasman!

I'm sure that you can request that the artist use only certain brands:smileyhappy: Most Sephora Stores do require a minimum purchase. However, we always recommend contacting the store to book your appointment and to discuss any details and specific questions.

Our Cast Members also attend many different types of trainings!

<3 Melissa
beccakasman

(0) Hearts

Awesome, thank you for your quick response!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • beccakasman
    • melissabt