From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Made a Large Skincare Purchase 1/8/17 - Point Adjustment?

I made a purchase on January 8th that included mainly skincare, I also used my 10% VIB coupon during that purchase. January 10th rolls around and I see there's a 2x skincare promo now!

I was wondering if I could get a point adjustment done online, or would I have to go in store and figure it out?

I'm just worried if I go in store to return/rebuy the 10% would not be valid anymore. 

I think some of the items also shipped ground so I'm not sure when it will get here - I was going to repurchase but I wanted to see if there was anything that could be done on Sephora's end that might make this a little easier so I don't have to go through the whole return process in store or rebuy an item. 

Let me know if you need any further information! Thanks so much!

Re: Made a Large Skincare Purchase 1/8/17 - Point Adjustment?

Hi @jinxski,

Regretfully we are unable to apply a promotion retroactively to a purchase. Sorry about that! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hello Marieke,

Thanks so much for the response! So would it be okay if I returned the product in store and tried to repurchase immediately? Would that 10% off still be applicable?

Or would that be gone if I tried to repurchase after the return?

@jinxski,

I'd recommend contacting your local Sephora store for more information. It is up to the store's discretion whether or not to apply the promotion again, but they can provide you more information regarding this. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Will do! I will most likely wait until the product is in my hands.. no use asking when I can't even show them proof LOL

Thank you so much for your answers! It's much appreciated 🙂

@jinxski, you're welcome! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing