anb0906

Lost package! Not happy!

(0) Hearts

We are indeed very sorry to hear that you did not receive your order today despite UPS tracking information claiming it was delivered.

Sounds condescending, but maybe it wasn't meant to be. Basically, I was told it would take 8 days before I get any type of help. $160 may not be much to some, but it is to me. I literally have an order in my shopping cart, but I'm weary of even purchasing based on the customer service I received today. This was my first purchase as a VIB. :smileysad:

janinebt

Re: Lost package! Not happy!

(0) Hearts

Hi anb0906,

I'll send you a message so that we can chat about this in more detail.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
anb0906

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ok ups is getting crazy. It said yesterday delivered 2:30ish, then later it said 3. Now, it says this:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Sorry Anb0906,

I had to edit your post and remove the package information. We do not want our clients to post personal order information as this is a public forum! I was able to see the same information that you were referring to. I invite you to contact us directly at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) so that we can attempt to resolve this. I've also left a note in your account in case the agent has any questions.

<3 Melissa
anb0906

(0) Hearts

Update: credited 150 points for the inconvenience. That was nice enough to show they care. I'm going to place my order now, but I'm still scared the rest of my order will be out of stock by the time the 8 day investigation is over :smileysad: I love the sample Selection, the 100 point perks I picked and Want to try the Clarisonic. If it sells out before my replacement orde, I'll be so sad!

anb0906

(0) Hearts

Update: credited 150 points for the inconvenience. That was nice enough to show they care. I'm going to place my order now, but I'm still scared the rest of my order will be out of stock by the time the 8 day investigation is over :smileysad: I love the sample Selection, the 100 point perks I picked and Want to try the Clarisonic

anb0906

(0) Hearts

Oh and not all of my items are in stock now. 

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi anb0906,

Oh no!  I'm so sorry that you haven't received your latest order!  Typically it can take a few days for UPS to investigate the missing package for you.  I can send you a message to see if I can help at all :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • miabt
    • anb0906