lllornnn

Locked Username

[ Edited ]

I recently created an online account under the username llornn, & had to link my Beauty Card with my online account so I could keep all my points & have them in one place. But when everything got switched over my username was left with my old Beauty Card account & it's just this shell of a profile that's not being used. I have a new card number now, & I was wondering if there was a way to cancel that first account so I could get my llornn username back to use for THIS account. I'm just really meticulous about things & it bothers me. I use that username for everything. Help is greatly appreciated! 

(:

Here's the old profile link:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/245303

Though I'm sure you can't change your username, but can the older profile at least be deleted? Like emptying the trash.

dianabt

Re: Locked Username

(0) Hearts

Hello,

If your new account is attached to your registered Beauty Insider card we will not be able to transfer the card over OR your user name unless you get a new card to link to the account with your original screen name. Please send me a private message if you'd like to re-transfer your account information at all! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lllornnn