spoiledbrat

LOVE AND SUPPORT NEEDED FOR A BT MEMBER

We have a BT member, name does not matter. She is a young mother-to-be that lost her husband a few days ago. Her world has flipped upside down. She comes to BT for some uplifting and cheer. Please show your caring for this young woman as she deals with this loss and the life she is carrying. She needs and appreciates anything uplifting and many of you are so positive and caring. We can do this for her. Thank you to all that share.

Londonlover101

Re: LOVE AND SUPPORT NEEDED FOR A BT MEMBER

(0) Hearts

I am sorry for her loss, and just to let her know whoever she may be is that the miracle she is carrying is a blessing from god and god will help you when times get tough, and so will all of us here at BT. It doesn't matter where you are, what you do, what happens there will always be somebody to bring you back onto your feet. We love you!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

I am so sorry to hear that :smileysad:  My heart and prayers go out to her and the family at this time.

Titian06

I know you want this to fall off the front page, but I can't just read these threads, sit here crying, and leave without saying something...

You, your child, family, and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

calamityjane85

Oh. I am at a loss for words. My heart just sank. I don't know her personally but that doesn't matter, I offer all the love and hugs I can muster. This is just a situation where nothing can be said but just giving hugs and sharing tears. We are here for you!!!

lylysa

Words cannot express how difficult and traumatic this time may be, so rather than focus on the hurt and devastation, I aim to offer solace, sympathy, kindness, and caring. All these things are offered regardless of whether or not times are hard or when there is a loss, but it never hurts to be reminded that there will always be unconditional support and a solid backbone here in BT.

I wish you strength in your time now and the times to come for this is not something that will ever be gone completely, let alone forgotten. I hope you are able to draw from your husband's character and being, keeping him alive and always letting yourself and your soon-to-be-born child that he loves you and that you will both always love him.

The bond you share is never based solely on a physical sense, it's what the two of you as a couple has nurtured together and cultivated strongly enough to form a family. May the great memories you share thrive and keep on being great and may those times shine brighter and shed light on days and times that are dark.

rikkie

Hey ladies, the BT member going through this terrible situation wants you all to know how much it means to her to see your loving and supportive words. I think this is a happy retreat for all of us to come to get away from the craziness of everyday stress and the big things that overwhelm us too. 

Sometimes you need that outpouring of love, and sometimes the thing that helps most is to have a place where everything is just the way it always is, the calm port in a storm where you can get away for a while and pretend life hasn't just turned completely upside down. Right now our BBFF needs that place. She has seen all of your heartfelt messages and I hope we can all keep her in our thoughts, but she'd like to request we let this board fall off of the front page. Can we do that for her? 

candacebt

[ Edited ]

Hey Rikkie - Out of respect for our BT member who needs our support, I'm going to move this thread to the Customer Support board, which does not show up on the front page (b/c no one wants to come to a beauty community and stare at Customer Service issues all day). Not *exactly* the right board, but at least will keep it more private and respect her wishes.

Our hearts and love go out to her.

Greyes

Sending love and support your way! May God or whoever you believe in bless you and protect you. Don't let anyone get you down by them saying to "be strong" because you are already strong! The wonderful life growing inside of you is already blessed.  Your husband's memory will live on through your baby! 

tashalicious

i'm sorry for your loss

makeupobesessed

I know Im a little late to the post, but I do wish you and ur family the best.  I'm sorry and I will be thinking about you, whoever you are!

theramenlover

I'm so sorry for her loss and while there is nothing I can physically do for her or anything I can say to make this feel any better, I want to offer my prayers and condolences for her and her family. 

Stay strong and I pray you get through this. Things will get better even if it doesn't seem so at the moment. 

crayzeeRN

do-not-stand-at-my-grave-and-weep-mary-elizabeth-frye.jpg

crayzeeRN

I know there are absolutely no words that can begin to ease your loss, but I am deeply sorry for what you are going through and hope that you can find peace in the coming days. We will absolutely be thinking of you and hoping for the best for you and your baby.

prettyinpa

My sympathy on your loss, know that your online friends here on BT support you. 

pinklissamel

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't begin to inagine how hearbreaking this must be for you. You will be in our hearts and our prayers and we wish nothing but the best for you and your baby!!

jenpred

I've been thinking about this all day, and I still can't articulate the right thing to say. Warm hugs and prayers for you and your family. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now, but please know that you are backed by a whole lot of love here on BT. Please take care of yourself and stay strong for you and your soon-to-be little one. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

"What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." - Helen Keller

:heart:

girlystuff63

Everyone's thoughts and prayers are with you.  Your baby is a gift that will provide you with comfort, joy and laughter, hard to imagine now, but they will come when you are ready. 

melde

Aww, praying for you and your sweet baby right now!

PoesRevy

It does not matter that we do not know one another.

It matters that you know people care. flowerweb.jpg

You shall be in my thoughts and prayers...

spacesuit

I am so sorry for her loss, I can't even imagine how tough that must be. Sending love and support, my thoughts are with her.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 197 hearts
  • 61 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat