spoiledbrat

LOVE AND SUPPORT NEEDED FOR A BT MEMBER

We have a BT member, name does not matter. She is a young mother-to-be that lost her husband a few days ago. Her world has flipped upside down. She comes to BT for some uplifting and cheer. Please show your caring for this young woman as she deals with this loss and the life she is carrying. She needs and appreciates anything uplifting and many of you are so positive and caring. We can do this for her. Thank you to all that share.

nellag

Re: LOVE AND SUPPORT NEEDED FOR A BT MEMBER

I cannot imagine how hard is this moment for her it really breaks my heart.. My prayers for her and her baby to keep her strong in this difficult time.

pinktorridora

I hope you find comfort in love sent from a bunch of beautiful strangers! We are all so sorry for your loss. What a blessing to have a piece of him in your belly! <3

DrWould

This is so heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for your loss, sending love and prayers your way. Stay strong, I can only imagine how difficult this must be. 

DST57

Sending love and thoughts and prayers to her and their baby.  My heart breaks for her, and I'm sending her my deepest condolences.

mommyto4

This breaks my heart.  My father passed away during my first pregnancy.  I can't imagine it being my husband. 

I hope you can find peace within yourself during this difficult time.  Just remember to take care of yourself.  Though it may not seem like it right now, it gets better.  Allow yourself time for it to get better.  Let his legacy live on through your child.

carrie1975

Hugs and prayers go out to you from everyone in my family. Be strong for that baby and take care of yourself. We are here for you when you need us. I am so sorry for your loss. 

MermaidBarbie

I'm so sorry for this BT member going through all this. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. If you are reading this, please take care of yourself and your baby. I know this is a very tough time, but you will pull through, I promise.

dc-441.PNG

LolaVal

Dear friends,

It breaks my heart to read this post.  There's nothing worst than losing someone we love.  My deepest condolences are sent to our BT friend and her family.  I'm so so sorry she has to go through this.  I hope she takes care of herself and her baby.  My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family during this extremely difficult time.

mpolansky

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for her loss. Sending lots of prayers to both her and their loved ones. She will forever have a part of him through her child, and I can only imagine how loved that child will be. Thinking of her in this tough time.

consolvo

[ Edited ]

Sometimes all you need is to reflect in your mind one poem that says, "I can make it through."

~M. Angelou

She will be in my thoughts.

anaa

My heartfelt condolences to out to her and the baby.  I will keep them in my prayers.

roxystar4

Sending my love and prayers to this young mother-to-be. I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart is literally aching hearing about this situation.

1930sbella

Oh, that is so hard. Tell her that I am praying for her. If you can, give her a hug for me.

CzaCee

aw. i'm so sorry to hear that. and thanks spoiledbrat for being such a nice and sweet friend. sure enough, during these hard times, having a great friend like you somehow lessens the pain.

my prayers and thoughts are with you.i know this is such a hard time but you'll get through. especially now that you have an angel - your baby.

choosysusan

[What a kind and thoughtful friend you are to share this with us. YOU are awesome.] 

My heart breaks for you. I too am a widow and even though we are, each of us, different, our pain is shared. It is both beautiful and heartbreaking to think of your unborn child. Ultimately though, a child is joy. You will stay in my thoughts and prayers well beyond today.

poshified

I am sorry for the loss and am sending prayers her way. I wish her strength during this difficult time and would like to let her know that the BT family is here for her if she ever needs anything.

rikkie

Oh yay, I was going to make this exact board. It is lovely to see it's already here! 

amanda-palmer-love.jpg

swfupload_1476241295869970547.png

swfupload_8778344255700579277.jpg

swfupload_8970763853796493073.gif

makeupmaven

So sorry to hear about that. I don't have any words that will make it better, but sending lots of love and light your way.

misscg

Words cannot describe what she must be going through. I pray she makes it through this tragic time and continues to find strength from her family and friends. i really hope you make it through this for yourself and your baby. I'm so sorry for your loss.

joeanne

Thank you for letting us know our friend is hurting. My thoughts and prayers are with her, her unborn child and her family.

LindaDD

I am so sorry to hear about this. I'm praying that she finds the strength to pull through such a trying time.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 63 replies
  • 208 hearts
  • 61 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat