cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

LOST/STOLEN SEPHORA PACKAGE

I placed an order on the 22nd of March and my tracking number said it was delivered yesterday March 27th at 3:07 PM but I can't find it anywhere. The tracking information says it was left on the front door. The mail was brought in the apartments but no one saw the package. I already contacted my rental office and they said they did not receive anything and they would have been there at the time the package was delivered. Please help I contacted UPS and they are running an investigation and I am very upset because I was looking forward to using my Sephora products that I purchased. I do not have the patience to wait any longer. What should I do?

Re: LOST/STOLEN SEPHORA PACKAGE

I just had the same thing happen to me! I have the tracking number, so I went to the UPS website, and it says on the proof of delivery, "Left at front door". 

I went to the rental office, and nothing was given to them, the cameras didn't pick up anyone leaving a package in the past two weeks, and I still don't have my shipment! Really upset...

Hi AlexaApril,

I'm happy to check on this for you, and will PM you shortly for more info.

Hi Gigi97,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your package! I'll look into this then send you a PM to assist you further.

Always,

Danee

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing