Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Item from order placed May 18 - Koh Gen Do Face Powder In Jar - seal was broken on the box and loose powder inside, request assistance.

Re: my Rouge order placed May 18th

I received the Koh Gen Do Face Powder In Jar from this order today and noticed the seal was broken on the box and there was loose powder inside, like this was used/tested or something? I've never had issues with seals broken in the past, but that, along with some loose powder inside the jar seems like this was opened/tried by someone else, and I don''t feel comfortable using on my face. I've used this product in the past and never had a broken seal or loose powder in the jar floating around the sticker that covers the holes where the puff sits. Would someone message me to take care of this? Thank you.

Re: Item from order placed May 18 - Koh Gen Do Face Powder In Jar - seal was broken on the box and loose powder inside, request assistance.

Hi RainbowFace,

I'm so sorry to hear your order arrived in that condition! I'm going to send you a PM so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Re: Item from order placed May 18 - Koh Gen Do Face Powder In Jar - seal was broken on the box and loose powder inside, request assistance.

Thanks. I waited an extra 3 days to receive this order (2 day shipping was delayed for some reason), and was not happy when I finally got it today only to find out the seal was broken. I'd like to be refunded. Thanks for your help.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing