Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Instagram Checkout FAQs

What is Instagram checkout? Instagram checkout allows you to buy items posted on Sephora’s and select brand partners’ Instagram pages, directly on the platform, without leaving Instagram.

Can I earn Beauty Insider points on my purchase from Instagram checkout? Yes! Simply remember to use the same email associated with your Sephora Beauty Insider account and opt into marketing updates by checking the box when it appears at checkout on Instagram.

I’m on Sephora’s Instagram page, but I can’t see Instagram checkout. How can I shop? Instagram checkout is only available in the US. At the moment, we are also unable to ship In orders placed through Instragram to APO/FPO addresses, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Where can I see my Sephora order confirmation after purchasing with Instagram checkout? Once you complete your purchase, Instagram will send you an order notification through the Instagram app and a confirmation email to the email you entered at checkout. You can also find details in Orders within the Instagram app or in your purchase history on Sephora.com. See instructions here. 

How do I make returns on orders I purchased using Instagram checkout? You can submit a return on Instagram, Sephora.com, or return a product in-store at Sephora. All orders are subject to Sephora’s Return Policy.

What if the order isn’t showing up under my Orders page?

Please contact Sephora Client Service, by calling 1 (877) 737-4672, and we can assist you with your return.

How do I cancel an order I made using Instagram checkout? You can cancel most purchases made via Instagram checkout up to 30 minutes after the purchase on the Instagram app.  Read more here. If you used your Beauty Insider associated email, you can find your recent purchases on the Orders page in your Sephora.com profile.

I am a Sephora Credit Card holder. Can I use it for my Instagram checkout purchases? If you have a Sephora Visa card, you can use it for Instagram purchases and the reward earn rate will be 1%. Unfortunately, Instagram does not currently accept the Sephora Credit Card.

Can I redeem Beauty Insider Cash, Credit Card Rewards, sample rewards and promotions on Instagram checkout? No, you cannot redeem rewards or promotional offers through Instagram Checkout. You can earn points by following the above instructions, which can be used toward future reward redemptions in Sephora Stores, on Sephora.com and Sephora.ca. Read more about our Beauty Insider program here.

What other brands can I purchase Sephora items from on Instagram? We’re excited to partner with several brands to make it easy to shop your favorite beauty products. Expand the spoiler tab below to see included brands:

Spoiler

Acqua Di Parma

amika

AMOREPACIFIC

Armani Beauty

Atelier Cologne

Aether Beauty

BECCA

Biossance

Bite Beauty

BVLGARI

By Rosie Jane

CLEAN

Mizani

Christophe Robin

Dae

Dr. Dennis Gross

Dr. Jart+

Drunk Elephant

IGK Hair

Sephora Collection

Drybar

ELLIS BROOKLYN

Farmacy

First Aid Beauty

Givenchy

GLAMGLOW

Glow Recipe

Grande Cosmetics

Guerlain

Herbivore

ILIA

innisfree

Isle of Paradise

IT Cosmetics

Josie Maran

Kaja

KVD Vegan Beauty

Kate Somerville

Kiehl's

KORA Organics

KORRES

Lancôme

LANEIGE

LAWLESS

Maison Louis Marie

MAISON MARGIELA

MAKE UP FOR EVER

Makeup Eraser

Marc Jacobs Beauty

Marc Jacobs Fragrances

Milk Makeup

Mizani

Moon Juice

NAILS INC.

Natasha Denona

NEST NEW YORK

Olaplex

OleHenriksen

Origins

Peace Out

PHLUR

PINROSE

Primera

rms beauty

ROEN BEAUTY

Shani Darden

Shiseido

Skinfix

Skylar

Smashbox

SOBEL SKIN Rx

Sulwhasoo

Summer Fridays

SUNDAY RILEY

Supergoop!

tarte

Tatcha

The 7 Virtues

The INKEY List

TOCCA

Together Beauty

Too Faced

Urban Decay

Velour Lashes

Verb

Viktor&Rolf

Voluspa

Wander Beauty

Youth To The People

Yves Saint Laurent

Did we miss one of your questions in the FAQs? If so, please hit "Reply" and leave a comment with your question.

Tags:

Re: Instagram Checkout FAQs

What is the minimum purchase amount to get free shipping on Instagram store?

Re: Instagram Checkout FAQs

Hi @rayr19,

I believe you should receive free standard shipping on orders of $50 or more. Thanks!

Best regards,

Laurie

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing