KatrinaMarieDuh

If I need to spend $100 to become a VIB will I loose that and have to start over come January?

laurabt

Re: If I need to spend $100 to become a VIB will I loose that and have to start over come January?

(0) Hearts

Hi Katrina,

VIB status is available for all current Beauty Insiders that have spent over $350 in one calendar year (Jan.- Dec.). Please keep in mind that returns are deducted from this total. If you qualify for VIB by 12/31/13, you will remain a VIB for all of 2014.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

tinabluebonnet

Re: If I need to spend $100 to become a VIB will I loose that and have to start over come January?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I hit Rouge this year and they told me I would have it all the way thru 2014? Is that true? If it is that would awesome! Free shipping on any order even if it's $10 boy I have been taking advantage of that the last couple of weeks,but I didn't know I had spent a thousand dollars in one year on makeup.!,!, I should get a spanking... Lol but I love it and I pay the bill so yahoo!!!

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Yes till next year, dec 2014 since you just qualified this year :smileyhappy:

Titian06

(0) Hearts

As long as you spend the $100 by the end of December 2013, you will qualify for VIB status for 2014.  In 2014, you will have to spend another $350 to requalify for 2015.

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

You need to spend $350 in a calendar year (Jan-Dec) in order to get VIB status, however once you have VIB status it is good the year you achieve it and all the following year. (For instance I got my VIB status this year and it expires Dec. 2014)

inkstainedmeg

(0) Hearts

Yes. The qualification points are only good within the calendar year, and January starts the new calendar.

KatrinaMarieDuh

(0) Hearts

Lose 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • lilmissmodel14
    • StraightRhodes
    • Titian06
    • laurabt