Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

I ordered a skincare product qualifying for double insider points and didnt recieve them

I ordered a skincare set  online qualifying for the  skincare double points offer that's going on till 1/22 but did not get the double points 

Re: I ordered a skincare product qualifying for double insider points and didnt recieve them

Hi eela21,

Generally speaking for most of our point-multiplier promotions your bonus points will show up within 24 hours from the time of purchase. So if you just made your purchase hold tight! The points should appear soon 🙂

If you made your purchase a few days ago and the points were added let me know and I can help you out!

Kindly,
Nika

Re: I ordered a skincare product qualifying for double insider points and didnt recieve them

Hi Nika--I'm having this same issue for an order placed on 1/15. The order consisted of Sephora Cleansing Wipes and Too Faced Lip Insurance. I already see the 2x points for the wipes, but I'm not seeing it for the Lip Insurance, which is also listed as a qualifying product. Could you help me out?

Thanks!

- Aneesa

Hi Aneesas, I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information. 

It was the Skin fitness sephora favorites set 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing