Beachside

I just now became a Sephora Beauty Insider. How do I get credit for a past purchase?

(0) Hearts

I just now became a Sephora Beauty Insider. How do I get credit for a past purchase? Is this possible?

Please assist.

Thank you

kknight

Re: I just now became a Sephora Beauty Insider. How do I get credit for a past purchase?

(0) Hearts

I was given a naked 3 palette for Christmas, and was wondering if it was possible to get this credited to my account? I have the receipt. 

miabt

Re: I just now became a Sephora Beauty Insider. How do I get credit for a past purchase?

(0) Hearts

Hi kknight,

Since the palette was a gift, we are not able to apply points to your Beauty Insider balance.  Sorry!!  Only items you purchase yourself can be added.  We appreciate your understanding :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

micklenut

(0) Hearts

I have two friends that purchased a Marc Jacobs foundation and a Naked 3 palette for me and I am $99 away from keeping VIB status. I have gift receipts but what do I need to do to get points for these purchases?

miabt

(0) Hearts

HI michlenut,

We are not able to apply points to your Beauty Insider balance for the gifts you received. Only items you purchase yourself can be added. We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your understanding :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Beachside,

I'd be happy to take a look at your account and see if we are able to add the previous purchase.  I will send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

laurenkitzel

(0) Hearts

Hi! my mom got me the naked 2 pallet for christmas and tried to get me points for it when she purchased it but they couldn't find my account can i still get the points from it?

kevinbt

(0) Hearts

Yes! I am sending a private message to help with that. 

Cheers! 

Kevin

hippie27

(0) Hearts

Hi! Same question, I just signed up, a week after I made a $50 purchase. Can this still be credited?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Hippie27 I will send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • miabt
    • Beachside
    • hippie27