Answer
diantodote
I have not been getting promo codes in my email..

I have not been getting promo codes in my email. This has curbed my purchasing from your site. I was getting them on a regular  basis. I've seen similar questions posted and the advice is always check the email address you have registered. Well duhh!!! So what's the deal. I was really into your facebook and had a word or 2 with a bratty girl. Surely I'm not being punished!! Since the 2 did happen or start/end at the same time. I'm an adult and will no longer participate in the mybook Sephora, but have checked for offers and truly missing the emails. Thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
keelybt
Answered

@Diantodote Sorry to hear you haven't been receiving our promotional e-mails. :smileysad: :smileysad:We would never stop sending them because of an incident on Facebook.  Sometimes emails can get caught in your email provider's spam filter. To avoid this, try adding Sephora@shop.sephora.com to your contacts. I've also refreshed your subscription settings and you should start to receive our promotional e-mails within 10 business days.

6aad0801
Answered

I've never got a promo code :smileysad:

anaa
Answered

I didn't get email when I was using an AOL account; when I changed it to another provider I started getting them.  Sephora has no way of knowing whether what they are sending is reaching you.

prettyinpa
Answered

I don't think that your missing promo codes has anything to do with your episode on Facebook, sometimes things really are coincidental. 

Try calling Sephora Customer Assistance at 1-877-737-4672 and they will work to straighten out your email issues.

staceyyy
Answered
(0) Hearts

The first time I became a VIB I never got any emails.  I knew I was about to go on a shopping spree so before I did I changed my email for my Sephora account.  When I did that and got VIB again I finally got my emails!!!

I've seen all the posts on their facebook too and it seems like they have some major glitches that even the employees can't fix because before I changed my email I tried to have them fix it 3 times but it never worked!  Gotta take care of things yourself sometimes!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • staceyyy
    • prettyinpa
    • diantodote
    • anaa
    • 6aad0801