I JUST placed my order 5 min ago. Can I still cancel it?

(0) Hearts

Re: I JUST placed my order 5 min ago. Can I still cancel it?

(0) Hearts

I need help. I placed my order at 12:08 am and now it's 7:36am. I live in USA Virginia abs I'm trying to call the "world of sephora," to talk to a customer service representative but it says there not open. I really need to cancel my order. It's very urgent. 

(0) Hearts

Hi, I am having the same issue. I want to cancel an order that I just placed a few minutes ago, how can I do this? I called customer service and all the lines are busy. I need to cancel my order ASAP.

(0) Hearts

Hi @AngelicaT7,

Upon reviewing your account, it looks like a representative was able to assist you with this!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Always,

Danee

(0) Hearts

And I just read the date on this question! 2010, its been 5 years and you still can't change an order wow get with the times sephora. 

(0) Hearts

I definitely agree with this. There should be at least an hour of buffer period where a customer can change their order...

(0) Hearts

HI ijmbeauty11,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will be sure to forward along your feedback to the appropriate department within our organization and they will do their best to incorporate your feedback in our future endeavors!

Always,

Danee

Hi, Glossy.

If the status of your order still says “Placed,” then we may be able to cancel it if you call us immediately at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). Beauty Advisors are available Mon-Fri 6am-9pm and Sat&Sun 8am-5pm PST.

Once the order status says “Sent to Warehouse,” we are unable to cancel or modify the order.

The timeframe for when the order moves from “Placed” to “Sent to Warehouse” is very short, so if you can’t get through to us in time, you can use the return label provided in the package to return products free of charge for a refund.

XO,
Olivia

(0) Hearts

That's very poor costumer service in my opinion.You should be able to modify an order if it hasn't even been received yet. I'm in the same position and now I have to be glued to my email and call again customer service or else have my stuff sent to my old address. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@ijmbeauty11,

We appreciate your feedback about modifying orders and I will be sure to forward your feedback about this. In the meantime, in reviewing your account, I see that you have spoken to a representative who has advise you that we can attempt to modify the shipping address once your order has left our warehouse. Please contact us immediately at 1-877-Sephora (1-877-737-4672) so that we can update your address once your have received your tracking number or you can send me a message. Thank you.

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 8 in conversation