veronika23

I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW!

[ Edited ]

So I placed an order and it's been over a week with no e-mails from Borderfree... Called Sephora this morning and looks like UPS sent the palette with all the orders (including mine) to a wrong address.  I don't mind waiting for mine but looks like they will refund me... I have no choice but to get a refund. What was in my order you ask... The Cinderella Palette!!!!!!!  If I would have known I would have placed a second order when I saw it go back on-line.  I am beyond pissed right now!  No amount of points will "fix" this.   I don't even use them! I sure hope Sephora management will give UPS an **bleep** chewing!  Seriously 

laurabt

Re: I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW!

(0) Hearts

Hi Veronika- I'll send you a message. :smileyhappy: -Laura

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thank you Candace for letting me know.  I was trying to find the post and couldn't anymore and now thought someone had deleted it.  I understand why it's moved to CS but I also wanted to inform other BT members of what had happened.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

To the mod who deleted part of my post... I know you are doing your job but why didn't you politely tell me to remove it myself.  I would have done it. You could of also asked if there was a way to help.  Maybe put me in contact with management. That would be nice. That would have been good CS!

candacebt

(0) Hearts

Hi veronika - I didn't delete part of your post (and I'm not sure who did), but I did move this thread to Customer Service, because threads concerning UPS and order issues are customer service issues and should be put in this board so our customer service advisers can see them quickly and help.

Best,

Candace

MermaidBarbie

Oh, my.....that is horrible. Sorry this happened to you.

AIixandra

(0) Hearts

Did you let them know the item in your order is out of stock? This happened to my friend with the MUFE sculpting kit, she snagged one and it went out of stock right away. She contacted customer support to let them know she wanted the original order still sent to her because of the out of stock product and they resent her the order! 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

They said they had to refund me. I didn't care if it took 2, 3 or even 4 weeks... They said refund and refunded the money.

SydBristow

veronika, that is awful!!!  :smileysad:  So sorry you have to deal with this.  :smileysad:  Hope you get your palette!!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  Hope so too!  I don't know why they just couldn't let me keep it.  It's in the wrong place and going back to Sephora so IDC if I needed to wait like 2 more weeks for it.  But they had to give me a refund???

lilyyy

It's in stock RIGHT NOW!

veronika23

(0) Hearts

I don't see it.  I've been on the page and loves list.  They have the one with crystals but too expensive and it does show up on the page but it's out.  Thanks though =)

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Awwww, it looks like the mailing system is terrible everywhere. I sent something through USPS and realized I got the wrong address. I just COULD NOT get to a real person no matter what I say on the phone. After playing keyword games with the automated voice message for 20min through several loops I finally got to a real person.........who said they can't let me changed the address or even see the address it's sent to due to privacy reasons and I'm like W.T.F. I'm the one who sent it!!! So it end up getting returned to me CRUSHED in my tiny mailbox with powder and liquid leaking out.

And of course the wonderful yellow slip on the door cuz you are not home...despite the fact I specifically note for it to be left at the door.....and the little note on it that they will deliver it the next day as if they are doing you a favor. Well, I'm soRRY, I won't be home during the 1-3pm regardless of which week day you choose because I have WORK.

upload_1926389839553232655.jpg

*cough* errr, what I meant was, sorry that happened to you. Fingers crossed it comes back in stock. (>.<) Have you tried calling them? they can actually see the inventory details so even if it's not on the website, they might have some in the system. Worth a shot, play your rouge card. =P

bratknits

(0) Hearts

They can't see the address at CS?  Are they using prison labor?  That's the only time I've ever seen that particular CS information blackout.

ChicDabbler

We are talking about usps here, not Sephora. And yes, they told me that.

bratknits

(0) Hearts

Lots of state and government agencies use prison call centers, not sure is USPS is one of them but it could be.  I'm not sure if they still sew undies for Victoria's Secret but they did as recently as '08.  You'd be surprised.  It's something NO ONE wants to talk about, they call it in-sourcing.

melde

That's disturbing. I love the idea of giving incarcerated individuals something worthwhile to do... but does it have to be panties??

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Hahahaha, you never know, there might be a bra mixed in there. =P

The only thing I buy from VS are actually clothe. They have some pretty cute snuggly sweaters sometimes and shoes, but they are online only.

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

As a rule, I wash all new clothes before wearing.

bratknits

(0) Hearts

In Maine they make arts & crafts, furniture and cabinetry, they have State Prison Showrooms where you can buy the various goods.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

That's horrible!!!  I swear! Yeah they can't see those in the system.. believe me I called for that and the jasmine one I am trying to get my hands on.  There's one up right now but it's the one with the crystals... I ain't paying like 180 (CND) for that!  I want the one I ordered plain and simple!  Now I'm keeping my eyes on my other orders because some are shipping when they were placed after other orders.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • lilyyy
    • ChicDabbler
    • veronika23
    • MermaidBarbie
    • garnett
    • melde