BeautyBabe21

How many eGift cards?

I wanted to know how many eGift cards I can use online before I added anything to my basket. I have a ton laying around from the holidays and I finally feel like spending it. I read mixed answers & want some clarification. I saw some mods say two and I saw some say they can use up to three (saw this answered in 2012). If anybody could clear that up & actually tell me if I can use three (that would be great!) then I would appreciate it. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

csre

Re: How many eGift cards?

(0) Hearts

Just wanted to add that I totally agree with Beautybabe21, it just absurd that you cannot use as many cards as you have/want, and if you have a 50 (or less of course) card you will always end up having to pay for shipping cause with tax you will never make it to the right amount to get it for free.

Also, having to place the order by phone totally defeats the purpose of online shopping

miabt

(0) Hearts

@BeautyBabe21 - That is correct, previously 3 egifts could be applied per order.  Our policy changed late in 2012 to 2 egifts/gift cards per order.  Sorry for the confusion!  

BriSerratos

(0) Hearts

Can you share why that was changed by any chance? It's just money on a card.. I have so many of them and not all of them are above $50 so to be charged for the shipping is just awful.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi BeautyBabe21-

Sorry for the confusion! You can now use 2 egifts per order during checkout. If you need assistance placing your order, please contact us at 1-877-Sephora where one of our representatives will be happy to help!

<3 Melissa
BeautyBabe21

(0) Hearts

Do you see that changing anytime soon? Kind of ridiculous that I have to call to place my order.. Especially when I have so many eGift cards.. Guess I'm just going to have to keep calling & calling to place my orders. Thanks for the information.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Sorry BeautyBabe21-

I haven't heard about any recent changes however, I'll be sure to forward your feedback about this to the appropriate department. We're so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

<3 Melissa
BeautyBabe21

(0) Hearts

Okay, wonderful. I just have one more question if you don't mind. Before (maybe in 2012), were you able to use 3 eGift cards online without having to call? If so, why would they change that? We should be able to use as many eGift cards/gift cards as we want. It's just money on a card, it isn't a big deal.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • csre
    • melissabt
    • miabt
    • BriSerratos
    • BeautyBabe21