Answer
yogagirlmv
How do I redeem my birthday gift online?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
dianabt
Answered

Hi yogagirlmv.

You are eligible for your birthday gift 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after your birthday. If you place an order online or over the phone any time during this period, you will be prompted to add the gift into your shopping basket during checkout. If you are placing an order and do not see the birthday gift anywhere, please call us at 1-877-SEPHORA to speak with a representative who can further assist and will be able to add in your birthday gift. :smileyhappy: I hope this helps!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mickiemaddie
Answered
(0) Hearts

Must I purchase another item to redeem the free birthday gift in person or on line?

janinebt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Mickiemaddie,

Yes if you wish to receive your birthday gift online, however you can just stop by your local store to get one. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
saramustafa99
Answered
(0) Hearts

Do I have to print out some sort of coupon to get my birthday gift in stores?

Dekey
Answered
(0) Hearts

Whether you are looking for gift ideas for girlfriend or boyfriend Here is a best gift for yourLover. I know what I have to create something like unique and you never seen that gift before anywhere. I will create online gift you will give them online. I am 100% Sure your Lover will fall in love with you thousand times more... 

Check the GIG....

https://www.fiverr.com/zoomjerk/create-a-unique-birthday-gift-for-your-lover

EmmaVorne
Answered
(0) Hearts

So you have to make an online purchase before you receive your "Free" birthday gift? im confused.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • mickiemaddie
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • yogagirlmv
    • janinebt
    • miabt
    • EmmaVorne
    • saramustafa99