Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

How do I post a review for a product?

This sounds really silly but I have no idea how to post an online review and I'd really like to for a couple of products I've been using. Any help would be great!

Anonymous Insider

Re: How do I post a review for a product?

not silly at all. I also cannot seem to locate a "write a review button" under the "ratings and reviews" section... I only have the option to 

Hi GennyRich, I'm so sorry to hear that! Have you tried clearing your internet cookies and/or using a different browser to see if this works?

Hi mcorrinej, 

That's not a silly question! I love writing and reading reviews and I'm glad to hear that you are inspired to write some yourself. Reviews are so helpful when trying to determine if a product is what you are seeking or expecting it to be prior to making a purchase. 

To write a review, please follow these steps: 

1. Locate the product you want to review on Sephora.com
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the product's page to the "Ratings & Reviews" section
  3. Click the "Write a Review" button
  4. If prompted, sign in to your Sephora.com account
  5. Write and submit your review

You will also have the ability to upload photos or add a link to a video in your product review. I hope that this helps! Happy review writing! 

Warm regards, 

Megan 

Hi mcorrinej! 

On the product page, scroll down to the middle of the page, then click on "Write a review" under the RATINGS & REVIEWS section. 🙂

Always,

Danee

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing