Answer
armani00
How can I receive the Happy Birthday Gift from Sephora?
[ Edited ]

Hi girls, I'll be turning 14 very soon, 1/12/2012. I'm super excited! I was on youtube and I was watching someone's video and she had received a free gift from Sephora, a Happy Birthday gift. So I Was wondering how can I receive one as well for my 14 birthday?

Thank you to all of the beauties that answer.:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
courtchops
Answered

Hi armani00

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

AT THE STORE- You can recieve the birthday gift by using your Beauty Insider card. Easy. Just show the cashier at sephora your Beauty insider card on your birthday, and you will recieve your gift!  No purchase necessary.

ONLINE-  Your gift will automaticly be included with a purchase made within 14 days of your birthday. Just place a check in the box on the Beauty insider page when checking out. 

Good luck!

courtchops<3

dianabt
Answered

Hi Armani00, 

Courtchops is correct (thank you!) You can sign up for Beauty Insider online or in store and are eligible for a free birthday gift on your birthday that is redeemable two weeks before or two weeks after your birthday. :smileyhappy: You can either redeem it online with a purchase, or can redeem it in store. You can learn more and sign up here. Happy early Birthday! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
prettyinpa
Answered

The birthday gift this year is a mini-duo of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments, the regular and Rose. This gift is really nice, and beats the shower gel they had last year. 

When you place an online order, at checkout, there should appear a box to check off that you want the birthday gift. If for some reason, it isn't there, be sure to call Customer Service, as you can't add to an order once it's been placed.

In store, just ask for the birthday gift when you go to the checkout counter. They will ask for your Beauty Insider card, or if you don't have one, they can sign you up and you get the gift right then. 

Don't forget to sign up for Beauty Insider right away, as you only have 2 weeks after your birthday to get the gift.

Happy Birthday!!

ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Register on Sephora.com or in store to be a Beauty Insider and you get b-day gift with online order or pick up in store ~14 days before/after your b-day.

ahlem
Answered
(0) Hearts

my birthday soon

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • courtchops