cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Help stolen package

My package was marked as delivered yesterday but I found it weird when I didn't see it. I asked around my neighborhood and no one received it. Please help

RE: Re: Help stolen package

Re: Help stolen package

This is always terrible.

I had UPS deliver my package to someone a mile away and like you - got the "Delivered" message but no package.

Sephora customer service was awesome and helped me track the misdelivered package.  UPS confirmed the package had been dropped off at another address.  Between Sephora and UPS, I felt they worked very hard together to figure out what happened. 

Fortunately - in my case - the person that got my package was gracious and honest.  She called Sephora and told them she had my package.  She arranged for UPS to pick it up and it was delivered to me - unopened - and my issue was resolved.

Hopefully your order will be found soon! 

This has also happened with me not once, but twice and i filed a police report with UPS and it has not been settled yet 😞 You guys were kind enough to send me the second package but when it was marked as delivered, i had my mom keep the door open all day so we could hear the delivery guy but alas, NOTHING! I'm so sorry to bother you guys with this again. I hope everything works out for everyone.

Hi @Anonymous,

I am sorry about that! I will send you a private message so that I can help with this. Please check your messages when you get the chance. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing