rosieroseg

Help please - VIB Rouge access problem

The order I placed yesterday online 'unlocked' Rouge. My order conf. email said 'congratulations on unlocking VIB Rouge'  but today when I went into a Sephora store to make another purchase the SA said I my status still read VIB, not VIB Rouge. My account online says the same (and that I need to add $100+ to unlock Rouge - again). I just added something to my basket online but wasn't granted free shipping under $50, which *I think* is one of the Rouge perks. The specs about Rouge seem a little vague to me so I tried posting in the BeautyTalk Rouge section and was told that I'm not qualified to post… So it seems that even though I've spent enough (gulp) and got the confirmation email, my status hasn't updated. A 'Top Contributor' tag under my user name in Reviews popped up a couple of weeks ago but I didn't hear a word about it from Sephora. I did get some private mssgs from users asking for product advice, which I happily answered, but status quo otherwise. I also didn't get the VIB 20% off card in the mail, all of which makes me wonder if there is a glitch with my account. What to do?

dianabt

Re: Help please - VIB Rouge access problem

(0) Hearts

Hi Rosieroseg, 

Your account can take awhile to update, usually 3-4 days which is why you are not instantly upgraded to VIB ROUGE. If you need assistance placing an -order with the 20%, please call us at 1-877-73 and we'll be happy to place an order with the 20% VIPTOPIA offer. Thanks! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
jammiex33

Re: Help please - VIB Rouge access problem

It takes a couple days for your status to update. It should change soon!

you can print out the coupon here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/beautytalk2013/VIB20OffSaveTheDate.jpg

if you didn't get one. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • rosieroseg
    • dianabt
    • jammiex33