Answer
MakeupJunkie666
Accepted Solution
Help! Money needed to hit VIB Rouge increased

Before making an order last night I was only $121 away from hitting Rouge. Now it says that I am $353 away from Rouge. This should have decreased after my purchase not increased. Please help me! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
reese0317
Answered

Call Sephora customer service.  They're really good at straightening out points. 

Answers: 4
princessapril
Answered

I work at Sephora. Sometimes when you buy something it takes a few days for the points to get squared away. Check back in a few days. If it still isn't right, call Customer Service.

dianabt
Answered

Hi there! if you haven't already done so call us at 1-877-SEPHORA so we can check your spend total and make sure your purchases are accounted for. If you did the order and it said you were $121 away, it's MOST LIKELY just processing still and the spend total you need will decrease back to $121 once the order ships. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mommamiia
Answered

That happened to me too and the by the next day my points were corrected.... Don't worry, plus Sephora would make it right for you. :smileyhappy:

sclbeauty
Answered
(0) Hearts

this happened to me and called them/e-mailed them and no one helped… they kept saying that some orders just take longer to appear but never did...

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • princessapril
    • dianabt
    • mommamiia
    • sclbeauty
    • MakeupJunkie666
    • reese0317