From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Help?? Got my package today, just finally sat down to open and go through it and missing product?

I just received my order today from Sephora, spent almost $300 on products. Ordered two different foundations, but only received one. It is listed however on this order sheet included in my package so I know I didn't forget to order it. Everything else arrived fine from what I can see after comparing my online order list + the one in my package. Missing item # 1713155

Re: Help?? Got my package today, just finally sat down to open and go through it and missing product?

This happened to me before during one of their semi annual sales.  I just called customer service and told them what happened and they sent me the product I was missing.  I feel like it happens every now and again during the two big sales because of high volume.

Re: Help?? Got my package today, just finally sat down to open and go through it and missing product?

Whew, ok thanks so much for your reply. Makes me feel a bit better. I am not usually one to spend massive amounts of $ on makeup but I really want to get better at using it and use it more often so I decided to go all out, especially because of the sale. I saw some people had customer service answer them here. think i should wait for a reply here or call them up on the phone?

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing