Olivyah

Hampton Sun After Sun Moisturizer price glitch ??

(0) Hearts

I clicked on perfume for women under the fragrance menu and sorted it by price, low to high. The first item that is listed is the 'Hampton Sun - After Sun Moisturizer' at $0.01. Is this correct? Is it applicable to the 3x the points (on entire order) when you buy any fragrance? Also for that offer, do rollerballs count? (sorry last questions) Which items are not considered a "qualifying fragrance product" for the triple points offer (ex: I'm guessing bath/body and candles & home scents even though they're listed under 'fragrance').

Thank you!

Olivyah

melissabt

Re: Hampton Sun After Sun Moisturizer price glitch ??

Hi Olivyah,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent it to have the price correctly adjusted. In the meantime, candles and home scents do not count towards the promotion. Please click here:http://seph.me/12rHqyN to view the items and products that qualify.

<3 Melissa
keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Olivyah All fragrances qualify for the triple points, rollerballs included.  I'm not able to find the Hapmton-After Sun Moisturizer listed for $0.01, do you still see it?  That definitely would be a glitch and not eligible for the fragrance triple points.

Olivyah

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks! Sorry just to clarify, so bath/body products and candles&home scents do qualify for triple points (wasn't sure because when I hear fragrance i think just perfume/cologne)?

I'm still seeing the Hampton Sun product listed at $0.01. Took three difference screen grabs.

hampton Sun After Sun Moisturizer  C$0.01 quick view.JPG

Hampton Sun After Sun Moisturizer  C$0.01 large.JPG

hampton Sun C$0.01 glitch large.JPG

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • melissabt
    • Olivyah
Photos3
  • Hampton Sun After Sun Moisturizer  C$0.01 large.JPG