Littlemermaid81

Frangrance triple points

Hi. I never seemed to get the fragrance triple points from February (I ordered stuff including the flowerbomb gift set on Feb 26th).

Just wondering if one of the administrators can fix this up for me! Thanks!

rikkie

Re: Frangrance triple points

(0) Hearts

I've got the same issue, I gave it a couple days past the initial promise of March 22, but still no extra points from my February 25 purchase. :smileysad:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Sorry to hear that Rikkie. If you see that you points still have not been updated, please contact us at 1-877-Sephora where one of our agents will be happy to assist you.

<3 Melissa
dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi olivanova! More accounts are being updated today! If you don't see yours completed by the end of today (3-25) please send us a message or call us at 1-877-737-4672 so we can help. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
rikkie

(0) Hearts

Hi Diana, 

I am still waiting for my account to be updated with the triple points as well. Do you mind taking a look for me? Thank you!! 

Rikkie

miabt

(0) Hearts

Hi brittieeee,

I can take a look at your account for you!  I will send you a message to help :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

olivanova

(0) Hearts

Could you please check my triple points as well! Thanks! Olga

brittieeee

(0) Hearts

Hello!  I made a fragrance purchase on 02/25 (the Cinderella "So This is Love" perfume for $58.)   It is 3/23 and I never received the 3x points for it.  Can one of you ladies help me please? :smileyhappy: Thanks!!

miabt

(0) Hearts

@Kerishma & smob397

The triple points should be applied before the end of the night :smileyhappy:  If it is not updated in your account by tomorrow morning, please send me a private message and I would be happy to help!

xo, Mia

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Littlemermaid81-

I'll be glad to check on that for you:smileyhappy: I'll send you a message right now to help!

<3 Melissa
smob397

(0) Hearts

I'm having the same issue with an order I placed on Feb 25th! I was thinking it'd be cleared up before now but it hasn't...

Kerishma

(0) Hearts

Hell--I am waiting on my triple points as well! I made a purchase that included a fragrabce on 2/20!

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 9 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • miabt
    • rikkie
    • olivanova